Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2019-Jan-14 5:07 pm

rwillfly

naviator stops working

I have just renewed my subscription in spite of a continuing problem with Naviator error ‘naviator has stopped working’ on virtually every flight. I am using a Galaxy tab-3 tablet with a Dual Sky Pro XGPS160. Before each flight I go to ‘blue tooth, GPS settings’ enable external GPS and confirm connected, XGPS on the glare shield. All other features of the APP work as advertised but I can guarantee at some point during the flight it will stop working. I have the same problem at my home when entering flight plans. Initially I noticed the problem when using a Galaxy tab-2 so I switched to an ASUS Transformer and now the Tab-3, all with the same problem. I like your product but something is causing it to perform unreliably and I wouldn't consider using it as a back-up, I have been using it for charts only. I have submitted several times about this problem but never seem to get a resolution, do you have any suggestions?

Rick

#2 2019-Jan-15 6:33 pm

rollawade

Re: naviator stops working

For urgent issues try the Contact Form  http://www.naviatorapp.com/Contact

Board footer