Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2018-Aug-26 4:46 pm

rollawade

PFB Inclinometer ball is covered up by option menu tab selection arrow

The "ball" as used to keep airplane coordinated is completely covered over by the arrows for the option menus.

Either the arrows need to only show briefly as a reminder for the option selections or the arrow tab needs to be moved slightly offset from center.  (or the inclinometer ball increased in size.)

With Stratux having a somewhat reliable ahrs chip and other devices providing this function, the PFD is becoming more useful and needs to display the ball visibly.

This is a problem on Nexus 5x, FIRE tablet,  and Nexus tablet at least.

Last edited by rollawade (2018-Aug-26 4:48 pm)

#2 2018-Sep-08 4:30 pm

JohnAJohnson

Re: PFB Inclinometer ball is covered up by option menu tab selection arrow

And on my Asuz 8" ZenPad.

#3 2018-Sep-10 10:38 pm

CapnCAVU

Re: PFB Inclinometer ball is covered up by option menu tab selection arrow

"Estimated AGL" does not work correctly on Samsung Tab A and Note 9 - just displays the same MSL altitude as in the "GPS Altitude" display.  However, "Estimated AGL" did work fine in my old Note 3, and when getting GPS from my Appareo ESG/3i.  Tried all permutations of Settings - still just getting MSL altitude where AGL should be.  It's as though the terrain elevation was not available to be subtracted from MSL to get AGL.  Or am I missing something?  Mahalo for a great Nav app, Mike!

Board footer