Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2017-Oct-20 8:53 am

HotMike

No SIGMETS

As a particularly rowdy cold front has moved through my area, we got a few SIGMETS issued but, to my surprise, they weren't showing on Naviator with updated WX and SIGMETS layer selected.  After keeping an eye out for a few days, I couldn't seem to find a single SIGMET in the program while AWC had definitely issued a few.

Any ideas?

Mike

#2 2017-Oct-22 7:08 am

Mike
Administrator
Website

Re: No SIGMETS

Hi Mike,

It seems like this must have been a temporary problem, as the sigmets were appearing in the app as of yesterday evening. Please let me know if you encounter this problem again (preferably via email support - support tickets will get noticed earlier) and I will take a look to see what's going wrong.

Cheers,
Mike

#3 2018-Jan-13 6:54 am

HotMike

Re: No SIGMETS

I still appear to be having this issue.  There are currently 3 active SIGMETS on the east coast (Turb, conv, and TS) and the only one displaying in Naviator is the convective.  I sent in a ticket back in October, still no word.  I'll keep an eye out, but possibly the only SIGMETs Naviator is seeing are convectives?

Thanks for all you do Mike!

Mike

Board footer