Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#26 2014-Mar-26 1:11 pm

icanav8

Re: Naviator SimConnect

I also have tried to run it on asus tf101, it won't connect. I have tried it on my phone galasy s3, it seems to work, doesn't show altitude but everything else. Maybe it is the older software the asus tf101 uses?

R

#27 2014-Apr-13 11:00 am

Rentero
Website

Tried it with my SONY Xperia LT26i. Worked well for the most part. The phone shows the "no GPS" legend every once in a while but reconnectos within 10 to 15 seconds.

#28 2014-Jun-05 8:53 pm

PAUL

As far as I can tell, the FSX WIFI connection issue has never been solved. It connects for a few seconds, then disconnects every time. Maybe I'm the only one having this problem. Is anyone successfully connecting via Bluetooth instead?

#29 2014-Jul-12 1:12 pm

Fsapio

I connected to FSX easily with my Samsung S4, so I know the feed is flowing through the firewall and out, but my Toshiba Thrive will only connect for a second and then loose GPS.  Any ideas?  Perhaps it is time for a new tablet, as good of an excuse as any!

#30 2014-Jul-24 9:28 am

PAUL

I've never been able to get this to work. But the other day I downloaded an Android app called FsMovMap2 and a companion app for my Windows 7 computer. It's free and it works perfectly. Now I know that a WI-FI stream of coordinates is making its way FROM FSX, THROUGH my router, and TO my tablet. The app offers a choice of either a Google-style map or Google Earth. Both are very nice, but it would be so much nicer to have aviation charts displayed. Has any further effort been made with the Naviator apps?

#31 2017-Jan-07 12:07 pm

rwillfly

I tried downloading the sim connect file several times but would get the same error: "could not load file of assembly 'misrosoft.flightsimulator.simconnect.dll' or one of its dependencies the specific module could not be found.
any suggestions? windows 7 system
Rick

Board footer