Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2016-Aug-31 7:31 am

JohnAJohnson

Maintenance Mode

Mike,
It's been a while since a release and many popular and important features and suggestions have gone years without implementation.  I like Naviator and believe it to be the best value for my needs, but if the software is just being maintained at this point, with no or few additional features coming, could you set our expectations accordingly?  And if not, can you give us a hint as to which features are coming, along with a rough timeline?  It's your product and of course you don't need to do any of this, and as a customer we don't have the right to complain or whine, only to vote with our wallet, but that isn't what this note is about and I hope it doesn't come across as hostile or threatening.  I'd just like to know what the future looks like for Naviator.  Thanks!

#2 2016-Aug-31 8:00 am

Mike
Administrator
Website

Re: Maintenance Mode

Development has been slow for the past year or so due to some personal things happening in my life. That said, the pace is picking up now and the next release will be in September. I do apologize for the lack of new development, but I can assure you that Naviator is far from dead.

If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Cheers,
Mike

#3 2016-Aug-31 10:08 am

JohnAJohnson

Thank you Mike

#4 2016-Sep-01 7:49 am

cmmguy

I appreciate this question being asked and a reasonable answer provided. I have recently had the same sentiments as the OP.

Board footer