Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2016-Jun-18 10:44 am

172m

Adding aircraft to flight plan

Is there a way to add your aircraft to the flight plan so the I can see fuel burn rate and fuel remaining?  I'm sure it's there is way I just cannot find it.

Thanks in advance.

#2 2016-Jun-18 3:26 pm

rollawade

Re: Adding aircraft to flight plan

172m wrote:

Is there a way to add your aircraft to the flight plan so the I can see fuel burn rate and fuel remaining?  I'm sure it's there is way I just cannot find it.

Thanks in advance.

On initial main menu go to Plan then to Aircraft Profiles

#3 2016-Jun-19 6:21 am

172m

Thanks I added my plane but nothing shows on the flight plan.  Where do I see the information, does it only appear when flying?  What if I have multiple airplanes built, how do I assign the particular to the flight?

Thanks again.

Last edited by 172m (2016-Jun-19 3:35 pm)

#4 2016-Jun-19 12:07 pm

flyzone

Yes, instead of using estimates from the airplane profile, information doesn't show in the flight plan until you are actually in the air.

#5 2016-Jun-19 4:31 pm

rollawade

172m wrote:

Thanks I added my plane but nothing shows on the flight plan.  Where do I see the information, does it only appear when flying?  What if I have multiple airplanes built, how do I assign the particular to the flight?

Thanks again.

You would add multiple profiles to the list in the same manner you added the first one. When you then continue to the flight planning and briefing page and start to get briefing info you will be asked to select the aircraft to be used.

#6 2016-Jun-21 4:46 am

cmmguy

Click on PLAN, then select Altitude Optimizer... select your plane there. Then the route times, etc will be current to the aircraft selected.

Board footer