Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2016-Apr-17 8:45 pm

vinniesimeone15

Checklists suggestion

(I looked through the threads and saw nothing on this thus far)

I am currently training to get my ifr rating and was looking around for a checklist app for aircraft operations during the life of a flight (i.e. preflight, before takeoff, landing, etc.). I was thinking that the addition of a checklists tab could possibly improve this app. I know the notepad is an option to use or an additional app but I think this could be a nice addition.

I love the app Mike, keep up the great work!

Thanks,
Vinnie

#2 2016-Apr-18 7:24 am

cmmguy

Re: Checklists suggestion

+1

#3 2016-Apr-18 8:57 am

jimmyg2000

I have just recently built and installed a Stratux ADS-B in receiver. Now I get a Red "ADS-B ERROR" message in the upper left corner of my tablets screen. Does anyone know what this means?

#4 2016-Apr-18 9:58 am

rollawade

jimmyg2000 wrote:

I have just recently built and installed a Stratux ADS-B in receiver. Now I get a Red "ADS-B ERROR" message in the upper left corner of my tablets screen. Does anyone know what this means?

that means you are not receiving any ADS-B towers.  You will most often need to be aloft in the airplane to pick up the towers' signal.  (unless your airport is close to a nearby tower).
Also, if you are new to Stratux double check you are connected to the STRATUX wifi and you will want to utilize your device's browser to insure that you configuration is set properly.  You can get the stratux info by telling your browser to connect to 192.168.10.1  (the browser stuff is totally independent of Naviator functionality).    Also, the Stratux software is less stable than the Naviator, so sometimes a good reboot of the stratux might remedy some glitches.

#5 2016-Apr-18 10:24 am

flyzone

Naviator will often lose the ADS-B signal yet still say it is "CONNECTED" in Settings when it really isn't. Reconnecting will often restore ADS-B service. It's an annoying bug but its been with us for awhile.

Board footer