Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2012-Oct-31 6:52 pm

rotrhead

Save and retrieve last zoom level

Mike,

Can you please save the current zoom level onPause and restore it onResume ?

Thanks
Paul

#2 2012-Oct-31 9:28 pm

Mike
Administrator
Website

Re: Save and retrieve last zoom level

Yes, I'll add this to the next release.

-Mike

#3 2015-Oct-14 6:22 pm

flyzone

For some reason when I start Naviator (Nexus 7) I get the highest zoom level on the map (i.e. closest in view). When I zoom out and restart Naviator the max zoom again shows (i.e. previous zoom level and position is not retained). I thought an upgrade to Android M would maybe fix it but it didn't. This never happened before. So now the first thing I have to do when I start up is to zoom out several levels and recenter before I'm able to see anything nearby on the map - it's a bit of a pain.

Last edited by flyzone (2015-Oct-16 8:07 pm)

#4 2015-Oct-16 8:07 pm

flyzone

So, no one else but me is experiencing the above problem?

<<For some reason when I start Naviator (Nexus 7) I get the highest zoom level on the map (i.e. closest in view). When I zoom out and restart Naviator the max zoom again shows (i.e. previous zoom level and position is not retained). I thought an upgrade to Android M would maybe fix it but it didn't. This never happened before. So now the first thing I have to do when I start up is to zoom out several levels and recenter before I'm able to see anything nearby on the map - it's a bit of a pain.>>

Last edited by flyzone (2015-Oct-16 8:08 pm)

Board footer