Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2013-Feb-21 1:18 pm

tkr1967

regional downloads

One of the features that I miss using in another app was the ability to download sectionals, IAP, airport info, and enroute charts by region or state names.  I have difficulty knowing which low alt enroute chart "L22" covers, for example.

#2 2013-Mar-28 5:46 am

flyzone

Re: regional downloads

I like the above suggestion which might even be simpler and better than mine but I would still be downloading way more than I need most of the time.

I'd would like to not have to select and wait in between for downloads then do the next selection. Instead, I would like to be able to check off all of what I need then walk away and come back later to see them all done. I suppose "download all" would be another option (never did that) but that seems to be wasteful of memory, network and server as well as being very time consuming (1/2 day?). This isn't a big priority for me since my most frequent needs are fairly limited but for my upcoming trip to Florida from the northeast I'd better get started.

Board footer