Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2011-Jun-22 7:29 am

Mike
Administrator
Website

Naviator 1.1.1

Naviator 1.1.1 is now available for download.  Edit: A newer version is now available

New features in this version:

• More zoom levels for the charts. Charts will no longer disappear if zoomed in past the default zoom level.

• New setting for airway decoding: "bends only" or "all waypoints"

• Numeric intersections are no longer displayed or added to routes

• Airway routing is now enabled for the rubber band flight planner, "quick info" screens, and the detailed VOR/NDB/INTERSECTION info screens

• Crosstrack error (XTE) is now available in the list of fields on the map screen

• The lengh of runway centerline extensions is now user configurable (from 2 to 15 nautical miles long)

• "Flick panning" is now enabled for the map screen

• Routes are now drawn as lines along a great circle

• The route line is now thinner and waypoint circles are smaller

• The opacity of the airplane symbol is now user configurable

• It is now possible to change the GPS track recorder activation and deactivation speeds (These were previously fixed at 30kts/15kts respectively)

Cheers,
Mike

#2 2011-Jun-23 3:31 am

jensscott

Re: Naviator 1.1.1

Mike, excellent added features!
I'm using the HTC flyer and when I try to modify the start and stop speed triggers, I can only see a slider without numbers. This makes it difficult to set them at specific values.

#3 2011-Jun-23 12:29 pm

Mike
Administrator
Website

Re: Naviator 1.1.1

Hi jensscott,

I can see how that would make it difficult! The numbers are supposed to be a light grey color. I'll change the color in the next update to make them more visible.

Thanks,
Mike

Board footer