Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2012-Nov-17 12:32 pm

kurtfly

unable to navigate- corupted database?

My Samsung 10.1 reciently updated operating system and the Naviator updated charst but I am unable to access the airport database.  If I try to do a "quick Plan" i get the error message "error building route".  If I am in the map and tap the NRST tab I get "No waypoints found within 40nm".  If I search database for any airport I get "No results Found"

All databases say they are up to date.  Not sure on how to reload program without re-paying.

#2 2012-Nov-17 12:45 pm

Mike
Administrator
Website

Re: unable to navigate- corupted database?

Please try the following:

1. From the main menu tap "Get Data", then "Global", "Airport and Navaid Data"

2. Long-tap on "Naviator Database" and tap the "Uninstall File" option when it appears

3. Make sure "Naviator Database" has a check mark beside it

4. Return to the main menu and tap "Updates Available"; Download the update for the "Naviator Database"

This should fix the problem. If it still isn't working, reboot your tablet. If it still isn't working after that, please let me know.

Cheers,
Mike

Board footer