Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2011-Oct-10 1:54 am

mookiecierro

Charts for Europe

hello
does any one know if charts for europe (Belgium, France ,Netherlands)   will be available in the future ?

thanks

#2 2011-Oct-11 9:48 am

Mike
Administrator
Website

Re: Charts for Europe

Hi Mookiecierro,

I get many requests for European charts and would love to add them to Naviator, however there are issues with copyright and the availability of the data. If/when these issues get sorted out the charts will be added to the app, but I don't yet know when that might be.

Cheers,
Mike

#3 2011-Dec-13 7:42 am

msrezma

Hi,

I have PDF (or other raster) charts for My European region. Is it possible to import it (use it) with application?

Thx,Srec

#4 2011-Dec-15 6:16 am

Fanjita

Mike,

There are many apps who already make use of UK/ Europe charts for iOS mainly, is it not worth seeing how they manage to overcome these issues?

There is also a distributor of CAA (UK) charts on cds, could these not be implemented somehow? these are in a memory map format.

I am very impressed with your app but the only thing that is preventing me from using it is the lack of detailed charts for europe, I am also willing to assist you in finding a solution.

Regards,
James

#5 2012-Jan-04 10:24 am

msrezma

Mike,

I agree with Fanjita... All is there (in app) except charts smile) For Europe of course. Since it is not primary navigation aid would be convenient to have option under (Get Data) for off-line maps or at least option to search and load "in memory" stored charts we prepare on our own...

Regards,

Srec

#6 2012-Mar-17 12:22 pm

bubo

Any progress with European charts?even a way to import files with airspace boundaries used by glider pilot for their devices would be great.
Thank

#7 2012-Apr-27 4:19 am

ayToreh62

Free charts for Norway at http://www.statkart.no/?module=Articles … w;ID=14340 as long as they not are intended for commercial use (www.norgeskart.no). Take a look at Norgeskart on Google Play. Or why not have an option for Google maps as background.

Board footer