Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2017-May-27 6:45 pm

HotMike

TFRs not Showing

Just had a surprise today when I noticed the two TFRs in my town didn't show up in Naviator (both a short notice fire TFR and a planned Space Flight TFR), but we're on all other EFB apps I checked as well as Skyvector.  Any idea what's up with this?

I'm showing TFR database updates as they download, and have the TFR layer selected.  Seems like the only TFRs I'm seeing are the perminent ones.

Mike

#2 2017-May-27 7:13 pm

Mike
Administrator
Website

Re: TFRs not Showing

Thanks for the report. Which specific TFRs are not showing up (or, what is the nearest airport)? Please email support if you don't want to disclose your location publicly.

Cheers,
Mike

#3 2017-May-27 9:31 pm

HotMike

7/2934 and 7/2946 in central Oregon were the ones I noticed today.

Mike

#4 2017-May-29 9:18 am

Mike
Administrator
Website

Thanks. I do see 7/2934 showing up now but 7/2946 has expired so I can't verify that one. The Jeppesen data feed used by the app must have been delayed over the weekend for whatever reason. I'm not entirely happy with the Jeppesen feed so I will be looking into alternative sources for the TFR data.

Cheers,
Mike

Board footer