Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2016-Apr-04 10:58 am

kestrel

Seattle Avionics "expired"?!

6 days ago I purchased a Seattle Avionics $75 subscription for Naviator.  Naviator is still reporting that my subscription is "expired".  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

#2 2016-Apr-04 12:27 pm

Mike
Administrator
Website

Re: Seattle Avionics "expired"?!

I will follow up via email support.

Cheers,
Mike

#3 2016-Apr-07 6:21 am

kestrel

Somehow my purchase had resulted in a charge to my card without their data/subscription servers being informed about it.  Seattle Avionics prompt and helpful about getting it straightened out.

Cheers!

#4 2017-Aug-16 1:47 am

themartinranch
Website

I'm having the same "expired" problem; however, neither Seattle, nor Naviator, returns my emails or fixes the problem.

Anyone else seeing a pattern?

On a side note, Sunday night I purchased the Seattle Avionics chart data for $75 to obtain geo-referenced approach plates. When I insert either my valid email/password info, or a bogus combination of email/password, I get the same error..." Subscription has expired." This tells me that there is, yet again, a bug/error with the app. The waiting game begins yet again for a resolution.

Last edited by themartinranch (2017-Aug-16 1:51 am)

#5 2017-Aug-16 12:12 pm

themartinranch
Website

I was able to reach Seattle Avionics at 425-806-0249. They apologized for the delay in an email response, but they assisted me with my issue on the telephone. Turns out that my password was too complicated. I had used a number-sign # inside my password. Once we deleted the #, reset my password with a simple six digit alphanumeric password, and reestablished the new information inside the Naviator app; I was able to see that my Seattle Avionics ChartdData Geo-ref Approach Plates subscription is current.

I'll fly again tomorrow evening and check to see that my position is actually referenced on the plates, airport diagram, etc.

While Seattle Avionics resolved this issue, I'm still VERY disappointed with the lack of attention from Naviator customer support.

Max Martin

Board footer