Naviator Forums

The Navigation Solution for Android Aviators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Become a fan of Naviator!
For urgent issues please use our Contact Form.
Naviator version 3.9.1 is now available. Click here for details.
New: We are pleased to offer complementary annual subscriptions to pilots who hold a valid CFI certificate issued by the FAA. Click here for details.

#1 2016-Feb-26 7:50 am

cmmguy

Version 3.7.2: Runway extension bug

Regardless of settings for the map and how I exit the software, the same two airports come back up with runway extensions turned on. It would seem that if I turn off the runway extensions and exit the software it should "remember" that and not come back with those runway extensions reactivated. Also, normally I cant have more than one runway extension active at one time... is having more than one active normal?

Thanks

naviator%20bug%2C%20runway%20extensions.jpg

#2 2016-Feb-26 12:16 pm

flyzone

Re: Version 3.7.2: Runway extension bug

Runway extensions can be selected using 2 methods and they act differently. One is from the active route Plan view (press destination, select Rwy extn). The other is from the map or database search view, Runway Extns button. Maybe that's it.

#3 2016-Mar-01 4:09 pm

cmmguy

Re: Version 3.7.2: Runway extension bug

UPDATE:  I updated to the latest version 3.7.3 and the problem went away. I dont know if the newer version fixed it or the update process cleared a "stuck flag" in the settings for runway extensions.

Board footer